7.12.2014

the hurst family: family portrait shoot


I cannot believe that it was almost exactly four years ago that I was having a blast shooting Stephanie and Chris' wedding. Not only was this wedding one of my favorites to shoot with a bbq by the river, a small gathering of family and friends, fun surprises and lots of dancing, but Chris and Stephanie's families were so genuine, warm and welcoming people that they left such a beautiful and lasting impression on me (Stephanie's mother is the only mother-of-the-bride to actually get behind the camera and take a picture of me!). Still adorably in-love, Chris and Stephanie have managed to stay youthful not only through much expected laughter, but also through the expansion of their beautiful family. What a joy it was to be able to meet little Amelia and spend time with you all last month at the beautiful Fermilab campus. From visiting daddy's work at the fire-station, to exploring the absolutely beautiful nature trail, as it turned out to be a gorgeous day after the morning's rain. Stephanie and Chris, thank you so much for allowing me to journey with you and your family in its different seasons of life, as I have been truly blessed to see the deep love, life and laughter among you all and your extended families. Happy anniversary and many more to come!





















No comments:

Post a Comment