4.28.2014

andie and josh: engagement shoot


Andrea (Andie) and I got to know each other while backpacking around Europe for over two months in college. From journaling next to each other on long train-rides to chatting over a cup of coffee, it was so amazing to get to know this girl's beautiful heart. Needless to say, as we have kept in contact through the various seasons in our lives, it was crazy to hear when she thought she might have found "the one". This was big news and I knew that Josh must have been a pretty extraordinary person. A few weeks ago I was able to actually meet him for myself and what a delight it was to see my dear friend being so loved upon. Josh, I am so thankful for you and the way that you treat Andrea as she clearly is your best-friend. I am honestly stoked to be celebrating your wedding with you all this August and pray for much laughter, love and blessings ahead. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment