2.17.2014

crystal and bri: family portrait shoot


This past Monday I had the pleasure of baking cupcakes, reading stories and playing peek-a-boo with Crystal and Brianna at my home in celebration of Crystal's birthday! I was first introduced to Crystal through my dear friend Liz who had gotten to know her through the Urban Life Skills mentoring program. After years of journeying together through highs and lows, Liz and Crystal have developed a deep relationship of nurture and respect. It has been such a blessing for me to pray for these two women and to see how God is using them in each-other's lives to bring them joy and to bring Him glory. It has also been such an encouragement for me to see Crystal press through to finish school, obtain a job, and by the grace of God still have the peace and strength necessary to raise her absolutely precious little girl. Crystal, you are such a strong, brave, and beautiful mother. Please know that you always have a community who loves and supports you through thick and thin. We're praying for you as you courageously raise, serve, and love on Brianna! Many blessings and happy birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment