2.07.2013

the jacobson family: monday mini-session


It is such an honor to watch the children of my communities learn and grow. This February's Monday Mini-Sessions are in full swing and to start off the month I was able to spend some time with the Jacobsons at the Garfield Park Conservatory. I have had the joy of documenting their daughter Eliza Grace now on various occasions. I have photographed her in the womb,  in her first few weeks of life, around the five/sixth month mark as she was beginning to teeth and lay on her tummy and now in this next exciting stage of her babyhood, as she is nearing her eleventh month of life and her first few steps! Eliza has certainly become an active toddler and it is really fun to see her exploratory personality come out to play. Hannah and Ben, thank you so much for allowing me to travel along with you in the journey of raising your beautiful little girl and I wish you the best in this next season of parenthood! Till next time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment