10.21.2012

claire and rich: wedding



Claire and Rich are such grace-filled beautiful people who come from amazing and fun-loving families, so when they approached me about doing their wedding photography, I was absolutely ecstatic! Not only was I excited about shooting two red-heads in the Fall, but also of having the privilege of documenting such a momentous and joyful event in the lives of my friends. Claire and Rich, thank you so much for allowing me to share life with you all, feed your turtle, get to know your families and have melt downs on your couch. I pray that you will have many love-sonnets, beer tasting, and family dance parties to come. Praise God for your commitment to love each other and for the fact that you live only a few blocks away :). This is only the beginning. 















Note: Thanks so much to my amazing second shooter, Chrystl Roberge from Chrystl Roberge Photoraphy.You rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment