4.17.2011

jessica and jacob: engagement

Jessica and Jacob, I am sure you thought I was absolutely crazy when I paused, squealed and wipe a tear from my eye when I was with you both this afternoon. You two are such an absolutely beautiful couple that it fills my heart with so much joy and pleasure to know that you have found a best friend, lover and place of refuge within each other. It has truly been my pleasure to see the work that your relationship is doing in each one of you as you learn patience, confidence, beauty, communication and strength in many new forms as you learn to persevere as a couple. It has been a privilege getting to know you both more this season and I look forward to continuing our growth as people as you prepare for your wedding around the corner. Peace, warmth and blessings to you and your relationship.





No comments:

Post a Comment