4.21.2014

the betts family: family portrait shoot


I had the joy of celebrating my roommate Amy's birthday this past month with her and her family. What a joy it was to be able to laugh, play and share in this joyous occasion with the Betts family. It was a privilege to see yet again how much love and closeness that exists in this family. Thank you Betts family for letting me capture just a taste of your family's beauty! Amy, you are such a blessing to me and to so many others that you touch, serve and teach on a daily basis. It has been such an honor to learn from you in a number of way and to share life with you as my roommate! I am excited to see what the Lord is going to do in and through you this next year of life and am praying for you every step of the way! Keep your eyes fixed on Him alone. Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment