4.09.2014

liz and epi: third trimester mini-session


It seems like just yesterday that I was grilling Epi at our kitchen island about what he likes about Liz and why he thinks he should be able to take my roommate out on a date, let alone was standing in their wedding. Now in their third trimester, the Diaz family is expecting their first child, and I am amazed at what God is doing with Little D inside of my dear friend. It was been such an honor to walk alongside them in this amazing season of life and am beyond excited to meet this child face to face. Little D, my prayer for you is that you would follow the gaze of your parents and look to the cross. May you learn what it means to be a sheep in our amazing Shephard's pasture and rest in the peace of knowing His nearness to you. He is for you  little one and will never forsake you in your weakness. Love ya. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment