3.29.2012

Amy Coles Photography's 2012 Westside Projects Promotion starting April 1st 2012


 

Now that this first quarter of the year is over and the "Free-Monday Mini-Sessions" promotion has come to an end, I was thinking and praying about where God may be leading me in this next season for Amy Coles Photography. The mini-sessions promotion allowed me to spend some really good time with families in their homes, build new relationships, bless many people and really increase in my own skills as a photographer. This next season (the rest of 2012), with the business in a financially stable place, I feel the Lord calling me to give a significant percentage of my earnings to the Little Village Life House Project and the Breakthrough Dream Big Project . This means, that with every package or high resolution image purchased starting April 1st, 25% of your fee will go directly to either project of your choice (Note: images purchased through Pictage go through a different third party commission process and therefore the 25% will come out of Amy Coles Photography's final profit from sales). Both of these programs are near and dear to my heart and it is my privilege to serve God's people not only through photography, but also through the proceeds of my business. This season, it is time to step it up to another level. I hope that you will be able to join me in supporting the work that God is already doing. Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment